About Indeterminate Causality

Indeterminate Causality is a collection of some of my comics, doodles, and sketches. It's a commentary on life, situations we all find ourselves in, the world of medicine, being a guy, and interpersonal interactions, with a slant towards making scenarios as amusing as possible. Updated Monday-Wednesday-Friday (I try, sometimes its difficult with school/exams and such).

Check out my Facebook Fan Page Here

If you have any suggestions for comics or want to submit a guest comic that you have drawn, feel free to send me a message at TommyGuns201 at gmail dot com

Sunday, December 5, 2010

First Post!

Ok so this blog thing is new to me. Here's the first 10 cartoons that I've posted to my Facebook Fan Page "Tommy Guns Art". I will be updating both pages. I hope you enjoy my page!


-Tommy


11 Mental Health

What? No, I don't want to cause harm to myself, I just want to hurt the gunners in my class.





10 Muffins

There isn't even a Drury Lane in this *(@%# town!





09 Facial Expressions

You make the funniest faces when you go through several emotions at once, its almost better than reading a book.



08 Gate Variations

Gait vs. Gate this Sunday! Only on Pay Per View!


.
07 Sir Osis of the Liver

Not just a flesh wound



06 Kreb's Bicycle

Yes, it's a joke. You can laugh. Its funnier if you read it aloud in a Russian accent.

05 Mind In the Toilet

Well, either get it out or flush it, you can't just leave it there. People will start to complain.



04 Medical Student of the Future

We're still working on a working prototype.



03 Family Calling

"Hi Tommy, did I catch you at a bad time?"
"Uh...yea Dad I'm attempting to transplant a man's heart. Can I call you back?"



02 Tolerance

Ahh the perils of sports watching



01 Wikipedia

Oh Wikipedia, how I love thee.

No comments:

Post a Comment