About Indeterminate Causality

Indeterminate Causality is a collection of some of my comics, doodles, and sketches. It's a commentary on life, situations we all find ourselves in, the world of medicine, being a guy, and interpersonal interactions, with a slant towards making scenarios as amusing as possible. Updated Monday-Wednesday-Friday (I try, sometimes its difficult with school/exams and such).

Check out my Facebook Fan Page Here

If you have any suggestions for comics or want to submit a guest comic that you have drawn, feel free to send me a message at TommyGuns201 at gmail dot com

Monday, April 11, 2011

Dr. Dre

80 Dr. Dre

Not such a tough guy now, huh?
(For those of you that don't know, a DRE is a Digital Rectal Exam)

2 comments:

  1. I used this a reference in a seminar I gave on prostate cancer. "The most common methods for prostate cancer dx prior to PSA was the DRE, not to be confused with (clicked to slide with The Chronic album cover) Dr. Dre." All the students laughed, the faculty knocked me on professionalism.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darn knocks for professionalism. It's too bad that people take themselves too seriously some times. Oh well. Glad you were able to work it into a seminar, that's pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete